Let me guess, the lines blur? Funny how that happens. Leroy Jethro Gibbs (via youtoldmetoplaybasketball13)
Finally a tumblr for Gibbs! Keep up the good work :D
- Ducky: Do you suspect foul play?
- Gibbs: Well, you know me, Ducky. I suspect everything.
- Ducky: Yes, that's an admirable trait for an investigator. And also, I suspect, the reason your three marriages ended in divorce.
- Gibbs: Really? And all this time, I thought it was because I'm a bastard.
- Abby: "I have to ID her fast to keep the hound at bay."
- Gibbs: "I'm more Jack Russell terrier."
- Gibbs: This is going to be useful, Abby, ...why?
- Abby: Gibbs, I know you know that I need a good wind up before I deliver my knock out.
- Gibbs: Just hit me with it baby.
- Gibbs: [DiNozzo sees a car he loves in the victim's garage] You're not gonna start giving me all the vital stats on this car, are you?
- DiNozzo: Thunderball. She's got a...
- Gibbs: Let me rephrase that, DiNozzo. You're *not* going to give me the vital stats on this car.
- Kate: "You know, I bet this is why Number Two came after you with a nine iron, wasn't it? You just refused to sit down and talk things through."
- Gibbs: "Actually that wasn't it at all."
- Kate: "Oh. So what was it then?"
- Gibbs: "Seven iron."
← Earlier posts Page 1 of 6